Monday 3 September 2018

Awakening





Flows from the deepest of my heart
Gratitude for enlightening my humble soul with this fine art

Ne'er ever before did I contemplate
So immensely on the invisible prowess of this art great

Neither my intuition nor my brainwaves could ever measure
The formidable heights of this golden treasure

Innumerable years had gone past
All my desires and aspirations were too surpassed.

Zest to know and explore the living force
Had subdued deep down suffering life's hard blows

Every cloud is said to have a silver lining
But my inner self found this life not worth living

Dark and bleak appeared the ways of my fortune
The song of regaining self esteem merely I longed to tune

With the initiative of AHhaLife! so blessed I feel
Thank Almighty for rekindling my heart and soul with the much needed zeal.

Thank you for Igniting in me optimistic vibes
For inspiring me to #accept life as it arrives!

#3HS, #PositiveMindset and faith being integral to harmony and tranquility
Have successfully dispelled the clouds of obscurity

Prevailed so long on the sky of my mind
Pushing life's positive and real mission behind.

Thank God for illuminating my mind with the right attitude
The wick of my lit candle is no longer crude!

No comments:

Post a Comment